Software Tips & Tricks: Editing a Dose Schedule
Need to edit dose schedules for patients, but are worried about the time it would take to redo them? Don’t worry, we’ve outlined a quick way to edit those schedules with ease.
How to Edit a Dose Schedule
1. Go to the “Maintain Location” window
2. Highlight the location
3. Open the “Dose Schedule” tab
4. Highlight the dose schedule that needs editing
5. Edit the dose time and/or quantity
Key Points to Remember when working with Dose Schedules:
• Dose Schedules are specific to a location.
• You can copy a “Dose Schedule List” from one location to another.
How to Copy a Dose Schedule from One Location to Another
1. Click the “Locations” icon
2. Highlight the location you want to copy the dose schedule from
3. Click the Dose Schedule tab at the bottom of the screen
4. Right click & choose “Copy”
5. Click “All”
6. Highlight the location you want to copy the dose schedule to
7. Click the right arrow in the middle of the screen
8. Click “OK” and the dose schedule has been copied