Medicine-On-Time is Hiring!
Medicine-On-Time empowers pharmacies to simplify complex medication regimens. For more than three decades, we’ve been committed to improving patient quality of life through safe, accurate solutions to medication management.
Regional Account Manager
We are currently recruiting a Regional Account Manager for a full-time salaried position in the growing industry of Medication Adherence, Pharmacy Software and Pharmacy Compliance Packaging.
This is an industry expected to reach a value of $79 billion by 2018 as the U.S. population continues to age. The company offers a suite of software, packaging automation and prescription drug packaging solutions to pharmacies, geared toward the aging population and those with chronic conditions. The solutions marketed by the company target the almost $300 billion cost to the US healthcare system caused by medication non-adherence. Patients not taking their medications as prescribed results in many additional costs due to increases in ER visits, increased hospital admissions, and increased nursing home admissions. In addition, non-adherence also has a significant cost in terms of patients' quality of life and independence.
The Regional Account Manager (RAM) will be responsible for selling MOT’s comprehensive medication adherence program by:
Contacting MOT target customers and prospects; identifying new clients and market opportunities; presenting our solutions to potential clients, and closing sales opportunities. The RAM will also be responsible for retention and selling the breadth of our product line to MOT customers.
Key Responsibilities/Action Items
- Develop new business by proactively contacting potential clients via telephone, internet, eCommunications, and in-person to identify key contacts, qualify opportunities and drive sales activity through the sales cycle.
- Set appointments and/or demos that fit within the guidelines of a qualified lead via web conference or in-person, depending on proximity of prospective clients.
- Respond to requests for information and answer questions regarding MOT solutions.
- Develop and deliver MOT solutions demos/sales presentations in a professional and effective manner.
- Utilize approved company processes for lead generation efforts including timely tracking and reporting of status within the CRM.
- Meet or exceed established call/demo quotas and territory sales goals.
- Attend trade shows and industry related events as assigned.
- Communicate to management the status of leads and outcome of sales process.
- Maintain proficiency with new developments within MOT and competitors.
Requirements for Success
- College degree, with focus on healthcare, business or related discipline. Minimum of 3 years of experience in health care, pharmacy or sales.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including telephone-based, consultative selling skills and well-developed presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills must include prioritizing, planning, follow through, multitasking and time management.
- Ability to sense and translate observations into sales opportunities.
- Ability to influence and persuade all levels of decision makers to achieve desired outcomes.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and negotiation skills.
- Information technology expertise to include Internet, MS Office tools; computer systems, communication tools and software such as Windows, FTP, HTTPS, SMTP, Internet Security, and delimited file formats.
- Expertise with a technology, pharmacy, or pharmaceutical company a plus.
- Experience in healthcare, particularly pharmacy and post-acute provider services a plus.
- Knowledge of medication adherence: its importance, compliance challenges, competitive space.